Elite Closet Rod - Nickel Price: $6.50 (lovely Closet Pole Covers #6)
Elitee•lite (i lēt′, ā lēt′),USA pronunciation n.
- (often used with a pl. v.) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons of the highest class: Only the elite were there.
- a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group: the power elite of a major political party.
- a type, approximately 10-point in printing-type size, widely used in typewriters and having 12 characters to the inch. Cf. pica1.
- representing the most choice or select;
best: an elite group of authors.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Nickelnick•el (nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
Hi guys, this photo is about Elite Closet Rod - Nickel Price: $6.50 (lovely Closet Pole Covers #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 550 x 600. This image's file size is only 16 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Closet Pole Covers.
You're not. Every home owner looking for furniture for their residences. That is the purpose you will find a lot of possibilities in stores. It's very important to you to be sure most of the products you choose in accordance with your budget along with your home. Standard furniture may cost very costly.
Therefore, you should not disregard of utilizing the furniture the possibility. Commercials in nearby newspapers along with lawn sales and cd stores generally may have some fixtures that are good. You'll have the furniture if required, reupholstered. By pursuing these tips it is possible to conserve a great deal of money.
Search for Elite Closet Rod - Nickel Price: $6.50 (lovely Closet Pole Covers #6) that is not sturdy nontraditional in the event that you set them outdoors. Check the poor welds and fixtures. If you learn a weld that appears actually probably poor, neglect them and uncover furniture that's strong. Each outdoor furniture you choose ought to be ready to withstand nature's weather to become exposed for quite some time.