Masonic Ritual - Lodge Room Floor Plan | Mason Stuff | Pinterest | Freemasonry, Freemason And Masonic Symbols (superior Masonic Lodge Floor Plan #5)
5 pictures of Masonic Ritual - Lodge Room Floor Plan | Mason Stuff | Pinterest | Freemasonry, Freemason And Masonic Symbols (superior Masonic Lodge Floor Plan #5)
MasonicMa•son•ic (mə son′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or characteristic of Freemasons or Freemasonry.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Planplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
Masonma•son (mā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose trade is building with units of various natural or artificial mineral products, as stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or tiles, usually with the use of mortar or cement as a bonding agent.
- a person who dresses stones or bricks.
- (cap.) a Freemason.
- to construct of or strengthen with masonry.
Stuffstuff (stuf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the material of which anything is made: a hard, crystalline stuff.
- material to be worked upon or to be used in making something: wood, steel, and other stuff for building.
- material of some unspecified kind: a cushion filled with some soft stuff.
- [Chiefly Brit.]woven material or fabric, esp. wool.
- property, as personal belongings or equipment;
- something to be swallowed, as food, drink, or medicine.
- inward character, qualities, or capabilities: to have good stuff in one.
- action or talk of a particular kind: kid stuff; Cut out the rough stuff.
- worthless things or matter: to clean the stuff out of a closet.
- worthless or foolish ideas, talk, or writing: a lot of stuff and nonsense.
- [Baseball.]the assortment of pitches that a pitcher uses in a game together with the ability to deliver them in the proper manner at the right speed to the desired spot: He saved his best stuff for the tougher hitters in the lineup.
- spin or speed imparted to a ball, as by a baseball pitcher, a bowler, or a tennis player: a pitch with plenty of stuff.
- journalistic, literary, artistic, dramatic, musical, or other compositions or performances: Bach composed some splendid stuff.
- one's trade, skill, field, facts, etc.: She knows her stuff.
- any kind of drug, esp. an illicit one.
- Also called stock. [Papermaking.]refined and beaten wet pulp ready for spreading on the wire.
- to fill (a receptacle), esp. by packing the contents closely together;
- to fill (an aperture, cavity, etc.) by forcing something into it.
- to fill or line with some kind of material as a padding or packing.
- to fill or cram (oneself, one's stomach, etc.) with food.
- to fill (meat, vegetables, etc.) with seasoned bread crumbs or other savory matter.
- to fill the preserved skin of (a dead animal) with material, retaining its natural form and appearance for display.
- to put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- to thrust or cram (something) into a receptacle, cavity, or the like.
- to pack tightly in a confined place;
- to crowd (a vehicle, room, etc.) with persons.
- to clutter or fill (the mind) with facts, details, etc.
- (in leather manufacturing) to treat (a skin, hide, etc.) with a composition of tallow and other ingredients.
- to stop up or plug;
block or choke (usually fol. by up).
- to cram oneself with food;
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
MasonicMa•son•ic (mə son′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or characteristic of Freemasons or Freemasonry.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Masonic Ritual - Lodge Room Floor Plan | Mason Stuff | Pinterest | Freemasonry, Freemason And Masonic Symbols (superior Masonic Lodge Floor Plan #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 500 x 1011. It's file size is only 54 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Masonic Lodge Floor Plan.
The Masonic Ritual - Lodge Room Floor Plan | Mason Stuff | Pinterest | Freemasonry, Freemason And Masonic Symbols (superior Masonic Lodge Floor Plan #5) shade impression hasbeen established being a method for the creation of model, mental impact, temper, and also the style or identity of the room. Hues might be exhibited with the presence of furniture, wall colour designs, accessories comfortable furnishings, trinkets home, possibly picture home.
The presence of furniture since it dominates a room, along with choice may significantly influence the impact that in with a furniture. Produce of merging shade using the place furniture, no mistake you've. Below are a few perceptions that'll be caused the various shades for that style of one's home fixtures.
Especially if you've animals for example cats or dogs, should prevent the use of furniture and accessories is white. You will be frustrated with extra attention. The color that is bright is normally rapidly apparent filth or if stains. So you will be fascinated run-down and easily outdated, consequently no further elegant furniture.
Desire Masonic Lodge Floor Plan, gives the impression, a new impression and basic impression. In case you design it for delicate furnishings furniture programs, this impact would appear traditional shades. But if you are creating furniture for chair or desk it will supply a stylish and simple's perception. White is not unsuitable for layer a chair, a couch.
This design's use applies in case you already have children who are grown outdated. You should avoid using these hues, in case your kids are toddlers. Why? Yes naturally, to prevent the impression of filthy that triggered in playing with your preferred furniture since not him preschoolers.
Many more hues as you are able to employ to not give specific effects about the utilization of your home furniture style. You'll be able to select green or brown leaves, should you choose Masonic Lodge Floor Plan that induced the strange, for natural colour. By introducing the colour black for an elegant and stylish impression may be represented.