Home Stretch Furniture Photo Gallery #5 135 30 10
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Stretchstretch (strech),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw out or extend (oneself, a body, limbs, wings, etc.) to the full length or extent (often fol. by out): to stretch oneself out on the ground.
- to hold out, reach forth, or extend (one's arm, head, etc.).
- to extend, spread, or place (something) so as to reach from one point or place to another: to stretch a rope across a road.
- to draw tight or taut: to stretch the strings of a violin.
- to lengthen, widen, distend, or enlarge by tension: to stretch a rubber band.
- to draw out, extend, or enlarge unduly: The jacket was stretched at the elbows.
- to extend, force, or make serve beyond the normal or proper limits;
strain: to stretch the imagination; to stretch food to feed extra guests; to stretch money to keep within a budget.
- to extend or strain (oneself ) to the utmost, as by intense exertion;
- to increase the quantity of (a beverage, food, paint, etc.) by dilution or admixing: They caught the bartender stretching the gin with water.
- [Radio and Television.]to prolong or slow down (action or pace) in order not to end too early: to stretch a show; to stretch the action two minutes.
- to recline at full length (usually fol. by out): to stretch out on a couch.
- to extend the hand or to reach, as for something.
- to extend over a distance or area or in a particular direction: The forest stretches for miles.
- to extend in time: His memory stretches back to his early childhood.
- to stretch oneself by extending the limbs and lengthening the muscles to the utmost: to stretch and yawn.
- to become stretched, or admit of being stretched, to greater length, width, etc., as any elastic or ductile material.
- [Radio and Television.]to reduce the pace or slow down the action of a radio or television program.
- an act or instance of stretching.
- the state of being stretched.
- a continuous length, distance, tract, or expanse: a stretch of meadow.
- [Horse Racing.]the backstretch or homestretch of a racetrack.
- [Baseball.]a short windup, usually used to keep base runners from taking too long a lead, in which the pitcher starts the pitching motion with hands together at the waist, raises them to or above the head, brings them back to the waist, and, after a momentary pause, delivers the ball.
- an extent in time;
duration: for a stretch of ten years.
- elasticity or capacity for extension.
- a term of imprisonment: He's doing a stretch in the pen.
- the act or fact of stretching or extending something beyond reasonable or proper limits: You wouldn't call her a genius by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite a stretch for me to believe his story.
- (cap.) a nickname for a tall, lanky person.
- made of synthetic or composite yarn having a sufficiently low denier or having been subjected to any of several special mechanical treatments to permit increased elasticity: stretch girdle; stretch pants.
- (of yarn) modified or twisted so as to afford high elasticity.
- Also, stretched. of or pertaining to a conveyance, as a limousine or airliner, whose seating area is expanded to carry more passengers or afford greater legroom and to allow space for other comforts and amenities.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hi there, this attachment is about Home Stretch Furniture Photo Gallery #5 135 30 10. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 3300 x 2580. This blog post's file size is only 399 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Home Stretch Furniture.
You'll be able to select furniture that the master suite will be installed in by you but make certain everything will not create the sense of crowded inside and is essential. Since you can organize the hues, be sure to select which will merge effectively together with the paint colors chosen around roofs and the surfaces.
This is the element that stops the hint while in the bedroom. Layer your window using a curtain or different type of screen attention request in that method that it can be opened and shut by you anytime, it will provide you with the solitude you will need, without reducing the visual factor and all.
Screen preservation programs exist in vast varieties in the home improvement merchants, in order to pick the best which is praised together with the Home Stretch Furniture's full environment.
As well as furniture, tiny things such as designs, souvenirs, lamps, along with other knickknacks must be picked properly. They have to manage properly together with the Home Stretch Furniture's overall layout and certainly will not generate mayhem.