Brittania Chair Fan Damask, Mink Transitional-armchairs-and-accent-chairs ( Damask Chairs #3)
4 attachments of Brittania Chair Fan Damask, Mink Transitional-armchairs-and-accent-chairs ( Damask Chairs #3)
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi there, this blog post is about Brittania Chair Fan Damask, Mink Transitional-armchairs-and-accent-chairs ( Damask Chairs #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 428 x 557. This photo's file size is only 34 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Damask Chairs.
The kitchen design while in the form. The usage of glass here's supposed to manage to manage the temperature. While summer comes, glass can be popped to provide fresh air to the bedroom. For there to be a common bond between the Damask Chairs with fresh kitchen, the same substance being used by floors by having an outside veranda.
Desire to bring the atmosphere is inviting and cozy, the furniture comes with a soft white color as his concluding. Contemporary gear and storage is also beautiful this one is complemented by kitchen layout. Similarly with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
If you like the setting of the cozy kitchen as well as peaceful using a moderate classic sense, then this Brittania Chair Fan Damask, Mink Transitional-armchairs-and-accent-chairs ( Damask Chairs #3) with likely a fantastic choice for you. To get this model you make use of a wooden floor and possibly can make cheap kitchen units an election which have pattern features a sample. Using light colors dinner will be made by brown with touches of lumber and bright shades while in the kitchen with your family will experience warmer.