Scrappy Chinese Coin Quilt ( Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern #4)
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Coincoin (koin),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
- a number of such pieces.
cash: He's got plenty of coin in the bank.
- quoin (defs. 1, 2).
- [Archaic.]a corner cupboard of the 18th century.
- pay someone back in his or her own coin, to reciprocate or behave toward in a like way, esp. inamicably;
retaliate: If they persist in teasing you, pay them back in their own coin.
- the other side of the coin, the other side, aspect, or point of view;
- operated by, or containing machines operated by, inserting a coin or coins into a slot: a coin laundry.
- to make (coinage) by stamping metal: The mint is coining pennies.
- to convert (metal) into coinage: The mint used to coin gold into dollars.
- to make;
fabricate: to coin an expression.
- to shape the surface of (metal) by squeezing between two dies. Cf. emboss (def. 3).
- to counterfeit, esp. to make counterfeit money.
- coin money, [Informal.]to make or gain money rapidly: Those who own stock in that restaurant chain are coining money.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Hello there, this blog post is about Scrappy Chinese Coin Quilt ( Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 507 x 748. It's file size is just 85 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern.
The house often has its persona. Furthermore using cottages or the cottage are located in the UK. Do not desire to adjust the building's framework is toomuch, Scrappy Chinese Coin Quilt ( Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern #4) types compete with standard bungalow.
Never asked an outcome, lovely! In order to maintain the identity of the building, the custom Alex St of Home Structure introducing a home design apart from the primary building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and is currently at night stage of restoration. Rather than attempting to imitate the design of the cottage, Alex E decided to construct yet another kitchen layout that sustain the character with this property and will minimize the structural change of the whole villa.