The Bristol Stool Chart ( Hard Painful Stool #5)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
BristolBris•tol (bris′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in Avon, in SW England, on the Avon River near its confluence with the Severn estuary. 420,100.
- a city in central Connecticut. 57,370.
- a city in NE Tennessee, contiguous with but politically independent of Bristol, Virginia. 23,986.
- a town in E Rhode Island. 20,128.
- a city in SW Virginia. 19,042.
- a town in SE Pennsylvania, on the Delaware River. 10,876.
- Bristol, Tennessee, and Bristol, Virginia, considered as a unit.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
Hi there, this photo is about The Bristol Stool Chart ( Hard Painful Stool #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 498 x 624. This attachment's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Hard Painful Stool.
The Bristol Stool Chart ( Hard Painful Stool #5) style has turned into a favored type of lots of people for their home. The design is stylish, glance that was easy and contemporary has fascinated many people to use to their occupancy. Getting a contemporary contemporary look gorgeous? for modern style fashion has an exciting quality, the furniture is made.
The look style fixtures supply the perception of light and straightforward while in the room's ultimate look. This is attained from the use of a straight-line that was smooth to use white coloring thus impressed light and clean. Another product applied is glass material which is reflective and translucent to provide a more modern's feeling.
Today with sun light within the area, room is manufactured vivid and open with modern modern interiordesign. So that lighting could be shown around the place in the house, pick white floor product. Likewise use glass in place of wall material, significant windows and skylights to create in light that is natural around possible internal.