Jetmaster Fireplace #12 Jetmaster Universal Inbuilt Wood Fire
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Universalu•ni•ver•sal (yo̅o̅′nə vûr′səl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of all or the whole: universal experience.
- applicable everywhere or in all cases;
general: a universal cure.
- affecting, concerning, or involving all: universal military service.
- used or understood by all: a universal language.
- present everywhere: the universal calm of southern seas.
- versed in or embracing many or all skills, branches of learning, etc.: Leonardo da Vinci was a universal genius.
- of or pertaining to the universe, all nature, or all existing things: universal cause.
- characterizing all or most members of a class;
- [Logic.](of a proposition) asserted of every member of a class.
- found in all languages or belonging to the human language faculty.
- [Mach.]noting any of various machines, tools, or devices widely adaptable in position, range of use, etc.
- (of metal plates and shapes) rolled in a universal mill.
- (of a rolling mill or rolling method) having or employing vertical edging rolls.
- something that may be applied throughout the universe to many things, usually thought of as an entity that can be in many places at the same time.
- a trait, characteristic, or property, as distinguished from a particular individual or event, that can be possessed in common, as the care of a mother for her young.
- [Logic.]a universal proposition.
- a general term or concept or the generic nature that such a term signifies;
a Platonic idea or Aristotelian form.
- an entity that remains unchanged in character in a series of changes or changing relations.
- [Hegelianism.]See concrete universal.
- See language universal.
- [Mach.]See universal joint.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Howdy there, this image is about Jetmaster Fireplace #12 Jetmaster Universal Inbuilt Wood Fire. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 870 x 870. It's file size is just 81 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Jetmaster Fireplace.
The benefits of this sort are organic and legitimate. Color correction can be achieved via a procedure for varnish. Nonetheless, this type of wood floor price present relatively substantial because it is constructed of wooden parts. The installment requires a time that is long cause chemical scents from completing.
The features of engineered wood flooring is often named engineered parquet is in the act are made in a way that the most popular conditions that typically occur in strong wood such as depreciation and folding doesn't happen, how a technology program coating where the layers of wood equipped with wheat direction other to one another sheets, the top coating consists of venner (layers of wood).
This sort of content isn't tolerant to humidity. Where the top of level resembles wood concept created from a form of plastic this sort of timber is really a clone of the first wooden surfaces. Since it is made of plastic-type whilst greater damage on resistance. But when you crave a comfortable environment with normal motifs produced from the initial Jetmaster Fireplace Flooring is obviously not the choice that is right.