Home 270 Degree 3-Head Mounted White LED Motion Outdoor Security Flood Spot Ligh (superior Outdoor Security Lights Design Inspirations #4)
4 images of Home 270 Degree 3-Head Mounted White LED Motion Outdoor Security Flood Spot Ligh (superior Outdoor Security Lights Design Inspirations #4)
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Degreede•gree (di grē′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a series of steps or stages, as in a process or course of action;
a point in any scale.
- a stage or point in or as if in progression or retrogression: We followed the degrees of her recovery with joy.
- a stage in a scale of intensity or amount: a high degree of mastery.
- extent, measure, scope, or the like: To what degree will he cooperate?
- a stage in a scale of rank or station;
relative standing in society, business, etc.: His uncouth behavior showed him to be a man of low degree.
- an academic title conferred by universities and colleges as an indication of the completion of a course of study, or as an honorary recognition of achievement.
- a unit of measure, as of temperature or pressure, marked off on the scale of a measuring instrument: This thermometer shows a scale of degrees between only 20° and 40° C.
- [Geom.]the 360th part of a complete angle or turn, often represented by the sign°, as in 45°, which is read as 45 degrees. Cf. angle1 (def. 1c).
- the distinctive classification of a crime according to its gravity: murder in the first degree.
- one of the parallel formations of adjectives and adverbs used to express differences in quality, quantity, or intensity. In English, low and careful are the positive degree, lower and more careful are the comparative degree, lowest and most careful are the superlative degree.
- the sum of the exponents of the variables in an algebraic term: x3 and 2x2y are terms of degree three.
- the term of highest degree of a given equation or polynomial: The expression3x2y + y2 + 1 is of degree three.
- the exponent of the derivative of highest order appearing in a given differential equation.
- a tone or step of the scale.
- any of the 360 equal divisions of the ecliptic measured counterclockwise from the vernal equinox. Each of the 12 signs of the zodiac contains 30 degrees.
- a certain distance or remove in the line of descent, determining the proximity of relationship: a cousin of the second degree.
- [Archaic.]a line or point on the earth or the celestial sphere, as defined by degrees of latitude.
- [Obs.]a step, as of a stair.
- by degrees, by easy stages;
gradually: She grew angrier by degrees.
- to a degree:
- to a considerable extent;
- to a small extent;
somewhat: He is to a degree difficult to get along with.
Mountedmount•ed (moun′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- seated or riding on a horse or other animal.
- serving on horseback or on some special mount, as soldiers or police.
- (formerly) permanently equipped with horses or vehicles for transport. Cf. mobile (def. 3).
- having or set in a mounting: mounted gems.
- put into position for use, as guns.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Motionmo•tion (mō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or process of moving or of changing place or position;
- power of movement, as of a living body.
- the manner of moving the body in walking;
- a bodily movement or change of posture;
- a proposal formally made to a deliberative assembly: to make a motion to adjourn.
- an application made to a court or judge for an order, ruling, or the like.
- a suggestion or proposal.
- an inward prompting or impulse;
inclination: He will go only of his own motion.
- melodic progression, as the change of a voice part from one pitch to another.
- a piece of mechanism with a particular action or function.
- the action of such a mechanism.
- go through the motions, to do something halfheartedly, routinely, or as a formality or façade.
- in motion, in active operation;
moving: The train was already in motion when he tried to board it.
- to direct by a significant motion or gesture, as with the hand: to motion a person to a seat.
- to make a meaningful motion, as with the hand;
signal: to motion to someone to come.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Floodflood (flud),USA pronunciation n.
- a great flowing or overflowing of water, esp. over land not usually submerged.
- any great outpouring or stream: a flood of tears.
- the Flood, the universal deluge recorded as having occurred in the days of Noah. Gen. 7.
- the rise or flowing in of the tide (opposed to ebb).
- a floodlight.
- [Archaic.]a large body of water.
- to overflow in or cover with a flood;
fill to overflowing: Don't flood the bathtub.
- to cover or fill, as if with a flood: The road was flooded with cars.
- to overwhelm with an abundance of something: to be flooded with mail.
- to supply too much fuel to (the carburetor), so that the engine fails to start.
- to floodlight.
- to flow or pour in or as if in a flood.
- to rise in a flood;
- to suffer uterine hemorrhage, esp. in connection with childbirth.
- to have an excessive menstrual flow.
Spotspot (spot),USA pronunciation n., v., spot•ted, spot•ting, adj.
- a rounded mark or stain made by foreign matter, as mud, blood, paint, ink, etc.;
a blot or speck.
- something that mars one's character or reputation;
- a small blemish, mole, or lesion on the skin or other surface.
- a small, circumscribed mark caused by disease, allergic reaction, decay, etc.
- a comparatively small, usually roundish, part of a surface differing from the rest in color, texture, character, etc.: a bald spot.
- a place or locality: A monument marks the spot where Washington slept.
- Usually, spots. places of entertainment or sightseeing interest: We went to a few spots to dance and see the floor shows.
- See spot announcement.
- a specific position in a sequence or hierarchy: The choral group has the second spot on the program, right after the dancers. He moved up from second spot to become president of the firm.
- one of various traditional, geometric drawings of a club, diamond, heart, or spade on a playing card for indicating suit and value.
- any playing card from a two through a ten: He drew a jack, a queen, and a three spot.
- a pip, as on dice or dominoes.
- a piece of paper money, almost always indicated as a five- or ten-dollar bill: Can you loan me a five spot until payday?
- Also called spot illustration. a small drawing, usually black and white, appearing within or accompanying a text.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- a small quantity of anything.
- a drink: a spot of tea.
- a small croaker, Leiostomus xanthurus, of the eastern coast of the U.S., used as a food fish.
- spots, [Informal.]commodities, as grain, wool, and soybeans, sold for immediate delivery.
- See spot price.
- [Informal.]spotlight (def. 1).
- hit the high spots, to deal with or include only the major points of interest: With but a limited amount of vacation time, he concentrated on hitting the high spots of Europe.
- hit the spot, to satisfy a want or need, as to quench thirst: Iced tea hits the spot during the hot summer months.
- in a (bad) spot, in an uncomfortable or dangerous predicament: The tourists found themselves in a bad spot after they lost their money in Las Vegas.
- knock spots off, to outdo easily;
- on the spot:
- without delay;
- at the very place in question.
- in a difficult or embarrassing position.
- in a position of being expected to act or to respond in some way.
- to stain or mark with spots: The grease spotted my dress.
- to remove a spot or spots from (clothing), esp. before dry cleaning.
- to sully;
- to mark or diversify with spots or dots, as of color: We spotted the wall with blue paint.
- to detect or recognize;
locate or identify by seeing: to spot a hiding child.
- to place or position on a particular place: to spot a billiard ball.
- to stop (a railroad car) at the exact place required.
- to scatter in various places: to spot chairs here and there in the room.
- spotlight (def. 5).
- to determine (a location) precisely on either the ground or a map.
- to observe (the results of gunfire at or near a target) for the purpose of correcting aim.
- to remove spots from (a negative or print) by covering with opaque color.
- to give or grant a certain margin or advantage to (an opponent): He spotted the tyro 12 points a game. The champion won, although spotting the challenger twenty pounds.
- (in gymnastics) to watch or assist (a performer) in order to prevent injury.
- to lend: Can you spot me twenty for tonight's game?
- to make a spot;
cause a stain: Ink spots badly.
- to become spotted, as some fabrics when spattered with water.
- to serve or act as a spotter.
- [Radio, Television.]
- pertaining to the point of origin of a local broadcast.
- broadcast between announced programs.
- made, paid, delivered, etc., at once: a spot sale; spot goods.
Hi guys, this photo is about Home 270 Degree 3-Head Mounted White LED Motion Outdoor Security Flood Spot Ligh (superior Outdoor Security Lights Design Inspirations #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 621 x 490. It's file size is just 20 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Outdoor Security Lights.
Everyone knows that coloring is one to make an attractive bedroom style of the most important aspects. Coloring is definitely an indispensable aspect for designing, remodeling or generating models, so choosing the hues that are right has to be considered. The color may drive effect on perception feeling and connection as previously mentioned in the last report.
Consequently, you must pay specific consideration in deciding on the best colour on your family bedrooms. The bed room is just a haven where we sleep once we are tired, a position where we relax, tired of the daily schedule, or simply whenever we are ill. The bed room will be the place wherever we wished just, read a well liked novel or to be alone stay muted. Bedrooms should be a place that will make us feel not uncomfortable.
Due to the significance of the bedroom's function, you want to discuss the styles that are very best bedroom. We ought to select the layout and coloring that could make us accomplish peace of luxury and mind. Harmony wills stimulate in a busy time. You will discover with a space with great Home 270 Degree 3-Head Mounted White LED Motion Outdoor Security Flood Spot Ligh (superior Outdoor Security Lights Design Inspirations #4) color can be a luxury by itself.