Example Discussion Section Psychology Lab Report (awesome How To Write The Discussion Section Of A Lab Report Awesome Ideas #4)
Example Discussion Section Psychology Lab Report (awesome How To Write The Discussion Section Of A Lab Report Awesome Ideas #4) Images Collection
Discussiondis•cus•sion (di skush′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of discussing;
consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Psychologypsy•chol•o•gy (sī kol′ə jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the science of the mind or of mental states and processes.
- the science of human and animal behavior.
- the sum or characteristics of the mental states and processes of a person or class of persons, or of the mental states and processes involved in a field of activity: the psychology of a soldier; the psychology of politics.
- mental ploys or strategy: He used psychology on his parents to get a larger allowance.
Lablab (lab),USA pronunciation n.
Reportre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Example Discussion Section Psychology Lab Report (awesome How To Write The Discussion Section Of A Lab Report Awesome Ideas #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 587 x 831. It's file size is just 57 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: How To Write The Discussion Section Of A Lab Report.
Should you already have children who are produced old the usage of this layout applies. In case your kids are toddlers, you must avoid using these colors. Why? Yes of course, in order to avoid because not him youngsters in having fun with your chosen furniture, the impression of filthy that caused.
Especially if you've animals such as pets or cats, must prevent the usage of furniture and extras is white. You'll be bothered with extra attention. The coloring that is bright is generally rapidly clear if stains or filth. Furniture so that you will undoubtedly be impressed quickly outdated and run-down, so you can forget stylish.
A lot more hues that one may utilize never to give specified consequences about the use of your home furniture design. Should you pick How To Write The Discussion Section Of A Lab Report that caused the strange, for natural color it is possible to pick brown or green leaves. For a graceful and elegant effect may be symbolized by offering the colour dark.