Mohawk Hardwood Floor Cleaner #4 Oak Gunstock 3/8 In. Thick X 3-1/4 In.
MohawkMo•hawk (mō′hôk),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hawks, (esp. collectively) -hawk.
- a member of a tribe of the most easterly of the Iroquois Five Nations, formerly resident along the Mohawk River, New York.
- the Iroquoian language of the Mohawk Indians.
- a river flowing E from central New York to the Hudson. 148 mi. (240 km) long.
- (often l.c.) Also called Mo′hawk hair′cut. a hairstyle in which the head is shaved bare except for a strip of hair, usually with blunt, brushlike ends, down the center of the scalp from the forehead to the nape of the neck.
- a twin turboprop, two-seat U.S. Army aircraft fitted with cameras, radar, and infrared sensors and designed to monitor enemy operations.
Hardwoodhard•wood (härd′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, compact wood or timber of various trees, as the oak, cherry, maple, or mahogany.
- a tree yielding such wood.
- made or constructed of hardwood: a hardwood floor.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Cleanerclean•er (klē′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who cleans, esp. one whose regular occupation is cleaning offices, buildings, equipment, etc.
- an apparatus or machine for cleaning, as a vacuum cleaner.
- a preparation for use in cleaning, as a detergent or chemical bleach.
- the owner or operator of a dry-cleaning establishment: The cleaner said he couldn't get the spot off my coat.
- Usually, cleaners. a dry-cleaning establishment: My suit is at the cleaners.
- take to the cleaners. [Slang.]to cause to lose all or a great deal of one's money or personal property, as through gambling or a bad investment: He got taken to the cleaners in the poker game last night.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi , this photo is about Mohawk Hardwood Floor Cleaner #4 Oak Gunstock 3/8 In. Thick X 3-1/4 In.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 870 x 870. This picture's file size is just 111 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Mohawk Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
Everyone understands that Mohawk Hardwood Floor Cleaner #4 Oak Gunstock 3/8 In. Thick X 3-1/4 In. color is one for making an attractive bedroom design of the most significant elements. Colour is an essential aspect for designing, remodeling or creating designs, thus choosing the shades that are right has to be carefully considered.
As previously mentioned in the last post, the color may force impact on interaction, understanding and emotion. Thus, you ought to pay particular consideration in selecting the most appropriate colour on your family bedrooms.
The sack is just an area where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or when we are drained, tired of the everyday schedule whenever we are ill. The bedroom could be the area where we wished simply, read a well liked book or to be alone stay muted. Areas must be a place that could make us feel comfortable.