Stop Using Crib Bumpers, Doctors Say - CNN (amazing Crib Bumpers Illegal #4)
Stopstop (stop),USA pronunciation v., stopped or (Archaic) stopt;
- to cease from, leave off, or discontinue: to stop running.
- to cause to cease;
put an end to: to stop noise in the street.
- to interrupt, arrest, or check (a course, proceeding, process, etc.): Stop your work just a minute.
- to cut off, intercept, or withhold: to stop supplies.
- to restrain, hinder, or prevent (usually fol. by from): I couldn't stop him from going.
- to prevent from proceeding, acting, operating, continuing, etc.: to stop a speaker; to stop a car.
- to block, obstruct, or close (a passageway, channel, opening, duct, etc.) (usually fol. by up): He stopped up the sink with a paper towel. He stopped the hole in the tire with a patch.
- to fill the hole or holes in (a wall, a decayed tooth, etc.).
- to close (a container, tube, etc.) with a cork, plug, bung, or the like.
- to close the external orifice of (the ears, nose, mouth, etc.).
- to check (a stroke, blow, etc.);
- to defeat (an opposing player or team): The Browns stopped the Colts.
- [Boxing.]to defeat by a knockout or technical knockout: Louis stopped Conn in the 13th round.
- [Banking.]to notify a bank to refuse payment of (a check) upon presentation.
- [Bridge.]to have an honor card and a sufficient number of protecting cards to keep an opponent from continuing to win in (a suit).
- to close (a fingerhole) in order to produce a particular note from a wind instrument.
- to press down (a string of a violin, viola, etc.) in order to alter the pitch of the tone produced from it.
- to produce (a particular note) by so doing.
- to come to a stand, as in a course or journey;
- to cease moving, proceeding, speaking, acting, operating, etc.;
- to cease;
come to an end.
- to halt for a brief visit (often fol. by at, in, or by): He is stopping at the best hotel in town.
- stop by, to make a brief visit on one's way elsewhere: I'll stop by on my way home.
- stop down, (on a camera) to reduce (the diaphragm opening of a lens).
- stop in, to make a brief, incidental visit: If you're in town, be sure to stop in.
- stop off, to halt for a brief stay at some point on the way elsewhere: On the way to Rome we stopped off at Florence.
- stop out:
- to mask (certain areas of an etching plate, photographic negative, etc.) with varnish, paper, or the like, to prevent their being etched, printed, etc.
- to withdraw temporarily from school: Most of the students who stop out eventually return to get their degrees.
- stop over, to stop briefly in the course of a journey: Many motorists were forced to stop over in that town because of floods.
- the act of stopping.
- a cessation or arrest of movement, action, operation, etc.;
end: The noise came to a stop. Put a stop to that behavior!
- a stay or sojourn made at a place, as in the course of a journey: Above all, he enjoyed his stop in Trieste.
- a place where trains or other vehicles halt to take on and discharge passengers: Is this a bus stop?
- a closing or filling up, as of a hole.
- a blocking or obstructing, as of a passage or channel.
- a plug or other stopper for an opening.
- an obstacle, impediment, or hindrance.
- any piece or device that serves to check or control movement or action in a mechanism.
- a feature terminating a molding or chamfer.
- an order to refuse payment of a check.
- See stop order.
- the act of closing a fingerhole or pressing a string of an instrument in order to produce a particular note.
- a device or contrivance, as on an instrument, for accomplishing this.
- (in an organ) a graduated set of pipes of the same kind and giving tones of the same quality.
- Also called stop knob. a knob or handle that is drawn out or pushed back to permit or prevent the sounding of such a set of pipes or to control some other part of the organ.
- (in a reed organ) a group of reeds functioning like a pipe-organ stop.
- an individual defensive play or act that prevents an opponent or opposing team from scoring, advancing, or gaining an advantage, as a catch in baseball, a tackle in football, or the deflection of a shot in hockey.
- a piece of small line used to lash or fasten something, as a furled sail.
- an articulation that interrupts the flow of air from the lungs.
- a consonant sound characterized by stop articulation, as p, b, t, d, k, and g. Cf. continuant.
- the diaphragm opening of a lens, esp. as indicated by an f- number.
- See stop bead.
- doorstop (def. 2).
- any of various marks used as punctuation at the end of a sentence, esp. a period.
- the word "stop'' printed in the body of a telegram or cablegram to indicate a period.
- stops, (used with a sing. v.) a family of card games whose object is to play all of one's cards in a predetermined sequence before one's opponents.
- a depression in the face of certain animals, esp. dogs, marking the division between the forehead and the projecting part of the muzzle. See diag. under dog.
- pull out all the stops:
- to use every means available.
- to express, do, or carry out something without reservation.
Usinguse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Doctorsdoc•tor (dok′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- a person who has been awarded a doctor's degree: He is a Doctor of Philosophy.
- See Doctor of the Church.
- [Older Slang.]a cook, as at a camp or on a ship.
- [Mach.]any of various minor mechanical devices, esp. one designed to remedy an undesirable characteristic of an automatic process.
- [Angling.]any of several artificial flies, esp. the silver doctor.
- an eminent scholar and teacher.
- to give medical treatment to; act as a physician to: He feels he can doctor himself for just a common cold.
- to treat (an ailment);
apply remedies to: He doctored his cold at home.
- to restore to original or working condition;
mend: She was able to doctor the chipped vase with a little plastic cement.
- to tamper with;
falsify: He doctored the birthdate on his passport.
- to add a foreign substance to;
adulterate: Someone had doctored the drink.
- to revise, alter, or adapt (a photograph, manuscript, etc.) in order to serve a specific purpose or to improve the material: to doctor a play.
- to award a doctorate to: He did his undergraduate work in the U.S. and was doctored at Oxford.
- to practice medicine.
- [Older Use.]to take medicine;
receive medical treatment.
- (of an article being electroplated) to receive plating unevenly.
Saysay1 (sā),USA pronunciation v., said, say•ing, adv., n., interj.
- to utter or pronounce;
speak: What did you say? I said "Hello!''
- to express in words;
word: Say it clearly and simply. It's hard to know how to say this tactfully.
- to state as an opinion or judgment: I say her plan is the better one.
- to be certain, precise, or assured about;
determine: It is hard to say what is wrong.
- to recite or repeat: to say one's prayers.
- to report or allege;
maintain: People say he will resign.
- to express (a message, viewpoint, etc.), as through a literary or other artistic medium: a writer with something to say.
- to indicate or show: What does your watch say?
- to assume as a hypothesis or estimate: Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it's true.
- to speak;
express an opinion.
- that is to say, that is what is meant;
in other words: I believe his account of the story, that is to say, I have no reason to doubt it.
about: It's, say, 14 feet long.
- for example: If you serve, say tuna fish and potato chips, it will cost much less.
- what a person says or has to say.
- the right or opportunity to speak, decide, or exercise influence: to have one's say in choosing the candidate.
- a turn to say something: It is now my say.
- (used to express surprise, get attention, etc.)
Hello , this image is about Stop Using Crib Bumpers, Doctors Say - CNN (amazing Crib Bumpers Illegal #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 979 x 551. It's file size is just 86 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Crib Bumpers Illegal.
The restroom is normally smaller, compared to different bedrooms in the home. They also generally have multiple perspectives, consequently Crib Bumpers Illegal can be very difficult. The distinction between a good job and a poor job that really needs to be repainted depends largely around the colour and quality of the color chosen for your occupation. The shades used affect how a room is sensed.
Applying black colors makes the area look smaller and richer. Bright colors brighten up the area, and make it seem bigger. Humidity in the bathroom's amount is much higher-than in suites that are different. Here is the major reason why paint is removed in bathrooms that are appropriately painted. It must penetrate deeply enough to fill the area that is decorated. This depends on the quality of paint applied and also artwork methods.
There are numerous color accessible that have mildew ides, when Crib Bumpers Illegal which might be prone-to form and mildew. However, typically, paint created especially for the restroom is adequate. Ensure the area about the threshold or wall that is generally included in the apparatus should be tightly closed whilst to not remove.
Remember, it's more straightforward to prevent the problem's cause than to cover it. Some spaces the tube, tend to be more likely to trigger difficulties in-time. They need to instantly do caulking to stop harm later. Baseboard is another spot that tends to fail colour.
Be sure the blobs and flaking paint don't eliminate properly. For implementing paint mud all floors to provide a good groundwork. After priming, join should really be reclaimed ahead of the cover that was last.
Wait several days for the fresh Stop Using Crib Bumpers, Doctors Say - CNN (amazing Crib Bumpers Illegal #4) to become managed carefully, before utilising the bath or bath. Also to reduce damage's risk, always make sure leave the door open if the bathroom isn't being used, and to use the ventilator.