Pop-up Sink Drain Repair: Rusted Pivot Rod And Stopper ( Installing A Sink Stopper #5)
7 pictures of Pop-up Sink Drain Repair: Rusted Pivot Rod And Stopper ( Installing A Sink Stopper #5)
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Pivotpiv•ot (piv′ət),USA pronunciation n.
- a pin, point, or short shaft on the end of which something rests and turns, or upon and about which something rotates or oscillates.
- the end of a shaft or arbor, resting and turning in a bearing.
- any thing or person on which something or someone functions or depends vitally: He is the pivot of my life.
- the person in a line, as of troops on parade, whom the others use as a point about which to wheel or maneuver.
- a whirling about on one foot.
- [Basketball.]the act of keeping one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction, so as not to be charged with walking.
- an offensive position in the front court, usually played by the center, in which the player stands facing away from the offensive basket and serves as the pivot of the offense by setting up plays through passing, making screens, and taking shots.
- Also called pivotman. the player who plays in the pivot position.
- (formerly) dowel (def. 4).
- to turn on or as on a pivot.
- [Basketball.]to keep one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction.
- to mount on, attach by, or provide with a pivot or pivots.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Stopperstop•per (stop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that stops.
- a plug, cork, bung, or other piece for closing a bottle, tube, drain, or the like.
- something or someone that commands attention, as an unusual window display or a flamboyant person.
- [Cards.]a card in a suit that prevents the successive taking of all tricks in the suit by the opponents.
- [Baseball Slang.]a formidably and consistently effective pitcher counted on to win, as a team's best starting pitcher or a superior reliever often called on to preserve a victory;
- to close, secure, or fit with a stopper.
Hello folks, this photo is about Pop-up Sink Drain Repair: Rusted Pivot Rod And Stopper ( Installing A Sink Stopper #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 681 x 524. It's file size is just 48 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Installing A Sink Stopper.
Pop-up Sink Drain Repair: Rusted Pivot Rod And Stopper ( Installing A Sink Stopper #5) to benefit personnel functions actions especially for office employees who perform work exercise at work. The office couch isn't just of rewarding what's needed that must be owned by any organization / enterprise entity engaged because they do as a means. On the basis of the functionality or functionality chair comes with an important role in identifying the image of a person in functionality and the location of each, as an example needless to say, of a couch for that director, must be modified as director to his position.
Independent of the functions or desires an office couch likewise often coordinated with all the colour of office rooms as well as likes workers as well as a colour that can be spur your inspiration to work. Don't ignore pick an office that is comfortable chairs because you can find relaxed your work's results also facilitates ideal in his work along with workplace seat will make you your investment amount of time in the work.
It's difficult right, seats for staff / workers receive the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a par with additional staff later, the perception that is not good for his leadership, what he said later is also given by it. We possibly may strike on an even or reprimand dismissal. Why must adjusted with Installing A Sink Stopper based on the location or functionality? It is necessary in control to create it have specialist and appear skilled.