North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals
North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals have 3 photos , they are Maggie Valley Cabin Rental; North Carolina Mountains ., Serenity Ridge Private Log Cabin, Two Bedroom Rustic Log Cabin Rental In The Mountains Near Bryson City NC. Here are the attachments:
The image of North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals was posted at August 21, 2018 at 2:29 pm. It is published under the Cabin category. North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals is tagged with North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals, North, Carolina, Log, Cabin, Rentals..
Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
CarolinaCar•o•li•na (kar′ə lī′nə; for 3 also Sp. kä′rô lē′nä),USA pronunciation n.
- a former English colony on the Atlantic coast of North America: officially divided into North Carolina and South Carolina in 1729.
- North Carolina or South Carolina.
- a city in NE Puerto Rico, SE of San Juan. 147,835.
- Also called the Car′o•li′nas. North Carolina and South Carolina.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Evaluation of Large Notice Sculpture by Size room. The purpose is still the same together with the point that is second: you to definitely be in looking at the statue more adaptable. In this instance, the distance between the room's statue, decide the maximum limit high sculpture. As an example, when the range between your statue with a terrace just 3 meters away, an effort to ensure that at the most just one meter sculpture that is high.
Regulate the keeping the statue's size by Place. In this case, a tiny statue could be positioned in between your crops or about the edge of the backyard that was footpath. Meanwhile, sculptures that were bigger might be placed in the park's midst or the corner
North Carolina Log Cabin Rentals is rich with designs including the sculpture is an element that could sort the classic-style inside and outside the step, is no exemption to yard. The place of sculpture inside the playground was formerly symbolic and is usually only manufactured from rock. But combined with the improvement of modern statue, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials and the shape used together with the improvement of engineering and technology of new supplies, including white cement in line.