Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern
This article of Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern have 4 images including Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern Trivet In Mosaic, Beautiful Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern #2 Klein Meisje Quilts: Chinese Coins, Process, Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern #3 Klein Meisje Quilts: Chinese Coins. She Explains Her Process Well., Scrappy Chinese Coin Quilt. Below are the pictures:
The article of Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern was uploaded at November 29, 2018 at 8:13 pm. This article is uploaded on the Quilt category. Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern is tagged with Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern, Chinese, Coins, Quilt, Pattern..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Coinscoin (koin),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
- a number of such pieces.
cash: He's got plenty of coin in the bank.
- quoin (defs. 1, 2).
- [Archaic.]a corner cupboard of the 18th century.
- pay someone back in his or her own coin, to reciprocate or behave toward in a like way, esp. inamicably;
retaliate: If they persist in teasing you, pay them back in their own coin.
- the other side of the coin, the other side, aspect, or point of view;
- operated by, or containing machines operated by, inserting a coin or coins into a slot: a coin laundry.
- to make (coinage) by stamping metal: The mint is coining pennies.
- to convert (metal) into coinage: The mint used to coin gold into dollars.
- to make;
fabricate: to coin an expression.
- to shape the surface of (metal) by squeezing between two dies. Cf. emboss (def. 3).
- to counterfeit, esp. to make counterfeit money.
- coin money, [Informal.]to make or gain money rapidly: Those who own stock in that restaurant chain are coining money.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
By the addition of decorations intriguing in it and tied by setting a little rug, you can complete the decor. This rug will be attached as well as all the objects in a good view.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Function could perhaps be suggestions and insight for one's dream home's interior planning. Any office is just a location where we spending some time performing our everyday work. Additionally there are indicating the workplace is really a second home than households.
Consequently, it's crucial that you be capable of coordinate work area comfy and pleasant. Because to have a relaxed Chinese Coins Quilt Pattern, we shall experience for most of US experience bored and tired, appreciate performing their everyday workday.